INTRODUCTION : Hola !

May 06, 2017


Hello nobody! Oops there you are :) I want to introduce myself. I am Hannah Aruan, 24. Now working as a junior architect in Jakarta. Since I was a little until now, I love taking pictures of everything. It is all about capturing the moment. Once, I bought my first Iphone just because of its camera and nothing else. It felt like I got a pro camera. 


“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” - Karl Lagerfeld

Why do I start to make this blog? Besides sharing my experiences in life, I love seeing my pictures shown in big screen (*such a simple minded). This blog will be filled up with my travel experiences or some reviews about random thingy. So, I hope you can enjoy it. (*This will be my first serious blog, wish me luck !)


Me, 2016

- elizabethannah 

(Jakarta, 5th May 2017)
Powered by Blogger.